Friday, June 29, 2007

Stay Tuned...

I just wanted to make a post to clarify how the blog is going to operate from here on out.

I will keep updating the blog on a somewhat regular basis (once a week, or so, depending on how things go). But please don't expect daily updates, since they would probably get somewhat monotonous after a while. However, I will be updating cool and exciting things that happen to me so be sure to stay tuned every once in a while to see how things are going.

Remember - I will be in China (almost exclusively) until December 2007, so until mid December '07 I will keep updating the blog with some frequency.

Thanks to everyone for reading my blog and giving me feedback!

P.S. If you're wondering what the picture is, I visited a local fletcher (bow maker) this morning. He is one of the last masters of this ancient craft in all of China, and he is trained in a style of bow-making that dates back 10 generations. Check out this NPR story about him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are you living?